Monday, August 6, 2012

Soo hott...

Found out I can blog from my phone? 아사!! (I think that's how you spell it.)

And one more sleep before Vietnam?? Double 아사!!!

Anyways, before I abandon Korea for the next couple of weeks, I want to share with you the wonders of 떡볶이 (pronounced Dok-bok-i).

It's a Korean snack that you can buy through street vendors, but my co-teachers and I order it through a little mom and pop place. What it is, is rice cake in a special red sauce made with chili peppers. But generally, you can order a not-so-spicy kind. You can also order other things to dip into the sauce.

Regardless of the hot weather and the constant sweat that drips off my face...I can't seem to get enough of it! Mashisoyo!

Well, it's time for me to clean up the apartment (and probably start packing) for my brief adventure into Southeast Asia!! See you all in a couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment